There are currently no product reviews.
There was no problem at all.After paying i had to wait only a few hours,than i could
download the manual in best pdf-quality.
Thank You !
I found this service manual to be complete in every detail except for troubleshooting charts. It would be helpful if it had a set of troubleshooting charts; however it is a very good manual otherwise and for the price it is very well worth it.
Complete manual included schematics layouts and alignment procedure, clear to read and magnify, extremely pleased with manual and owner manual . com's service
perfect, i am very satisfait for the réception of the sansui r-5l service manual, thank you very much
Thank you, this is a rare document. Few others have it, but they charge way more for a download.
Great deal (even if you have to wait a few hours to get it).
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
How to Remove the Front Panel and the Motor Assy
1. How to Remove the Front Panel
1. Remove the screws (1X3) on top of the panel. 2. Remove the screws (2X9) located at the the bottom of the panel. 3. Disconnect the cable (3) and connectors (4,5) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the connector (6) on the X07 A/5. 5. Cut the tie band (7X7) as shown in the figure. 6. Remove the screw (8X1) on the X25 F/11. 7. Disconnect the connector (9 ) on the X25 G/11.(Except K/P type) 8. Remove the hooks (0X2) on the sub panel. 9. Remove the front panel in the direction of arrow.
MOTOR AC CONNECTOR (EXCEPT K/P)
X25 (G/11) X25 (F/11)
2. How to Remove the Motor Assy
1. The motor assy can be separated by removing screws (-X4).
2 x5 10 x2
HOOK X13 (A/6)
CN3 CN1 CN2
Disassembling the Rear Panel and How to Replace the Power Transistor
1. Disconnect the CN10 on the X07 C/5. 2. Remove all of screws (1X61) and digital caps (2X8) on the rear panel. (The number of screws and caps are vary according to the models). 3. Disconnect the cable CN16 (3) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the flexible cables CN101(4) on the X25 C/11, CN102 (5) and * CN103 (6)on the X25 B/11. * (K/P type only). 5. Remove the rear panel in the direction of arrow. 6. Remove the screw (7), then remove the X25 B/11.
7. To remove the tuner unit, disconnect the CN1 (8) and remove a screw (9). 8. Remove the screws (0X9) on the frames (A/B/C), push rivet (-) and PC support (=x2)on the X11 A/2.
12 x2 12