There are currently no product reviews.
Manual is actually a pack of schematics, good quality pictures.
Great service. Manual delivered at a great price. Reliable delivery service. They have a great selection. A recommended service!
I used your service and I found myself well I need service manual teac v plate 770 and I was able to access and remove the belt that erno routes. thanks I recommend it to all
At first I thought there had been a mix up as I required the service manual for the cassette unit and the one supplied was for the CD unit. However when I scrolled further down I realised that both had been scanned together! This enabled me to dismantle and repair the cassette unit as intended and I also have a copy of the manual for both the CD and graphic equaliser units should I ever need them. Thanks very much for a great service.
Excelent service, the manual is complete, very cheap and fast
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
How to Remove the Front Panel and the Motor Assy
1. How to Remove the Front Panel
1. Remove the screws (1X3) on top of the panel. 2. Remove the screws (2X9) located at the the bottom of the panel. 3. Disconnect the cable (3) and connectors (4,5) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the connector (6) on the X07 A/5. 5. Cut the tie band (7X7) as shown in the figure. 6. Remove the screw (8X1) on the X25 F/11. 7. Disconnect the connector (9 ) on the X25 G/11.(Except K/P type) 8. Remove the hooks (0X2) on the sub panel. 9. Remove the front panel in the direction of arrow.
MOTOR AC CONNECTOR (EXCEPT K/P)
X25 (G/11) X25 (F/11)
2. How to Remove the Motor Assy
1. The motor assy can be separated by removing screws (-X4).
2 x5 10 x2
HOOK X13 (A/6)
CN3 CN1 CN2
Disassembling the Rear Panel and How to Replace the Power Transistor
1. Disconnect the CN10 on the X07 C/5. 2. Remove all of screws (1X61) and digital caps (2X8) on the rear panel. (The number of screws and caps are vary according to the models). 3. Disconnect the cable CN16 (3) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the flexible cables CN101(4) on the X25 C/11, CN102 (5) and * CN103 (6)on the X25 B/11. * (K/P type only). 5. Remove the rear panel in the direction of arrow. 6. Remove the screw (7), then remove the X25 B/11.
7. To remove the tuner unit, disconnect the CN1 (8) and remove a screw (9). 8. Remove the screws (0X9) on the frames (A/B/C), push rivet (-) and PC support (=x2)on the X11 A/2.
12 x2 12