There are currently no product reviews.
I really like this manual and it's reliable.I found and bought easly.thank you.
Thank you very much. the Instruction corresponds to my expectations. Sent it in time. I don't regret that paid money.
Good quality. Quick service. I recommend to everyone.
Very good quality scan of the document. I am very pleased with what I got.
Technical Data, Mechanical data, Detailed Circuit diagram with components value, PCB layout. Actual PCBs Print. Component List, Spare parts code list and Input output detail. It cover LBB1211, LBB1212, LBB1213, LBB1216, LBB1217.
It is the actual Service Manual for SQ10
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
How to Remove the Front Panel and the Motor Assy
1. How to Remove the Front Panel
1. Remove the screws (1X3) on top of the panel. 2. Remove the screws (2X9) located at the the bottom of the panel. 3. Disconnect the cable (3) and connectors (4,5) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the connector (6) on the X07 A/5. 5. Cut the tie band (7X7) as shown in the figure. 6. Remove the screw (8X1) on the X25 F/11. 7. Disconnect the connector (9 ) on the X25 G/11.(Except K/P type) 8. Remove the hooks (0X2) on the sub panel. 9. Remove the front panel in the direction of arrow.
MOTOR AC CONNECTOR (EXCEPT K/P)
X25 (G/11) X25 (F/11)
2. How to Remove the Motor Assy
1. The motor assy can be separated by removing screws (-X4).
2 x5 10 x2
HOOK X13 (A/6)
CN3 CN1 CN2
Disassembling the Rear Panel and How to Replace the Power Transistor
1. Disconnect the CN10 on the X07 C/5. 2. Remove all of screws (1X61) and digital caps (2X8) on the rear panel. (The number of screws and caps are vary according to the models). 3. Disconnect the cable CN16 (3) on the X13 A/6. 4. Disconnect the flexible cables CN101(4) on the X25 C/11, CN102 (5) and * CN103 (6)on the X25 B/11. * (K/P type only). 5. Remove the rear panel in the direction of arrow. 6. Remove the screw (7), then remove the X25 B/11.
7. To remove the tuner unit, disconnect the CN1 (8) and remove a screw (9). 8. Remove the screws (0X9) on the frames (A/B/C), push rivet (-) and PC support (=x2)on the X11 A/2.
12 x2 12