Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Text excerpt from page 13 (click to view)
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
1. When you remove the panel, turn the transceiver up side down. Detach the panel by lifting the tabs as shown below.
4. Mount the display unit To mount the display unit on the panel, follow the correct procedures shown to ensure easy display unit assembly and good fitting onto the panel. q Snap in bottom of display unit first. w Snap in top of displaly unit.
2. To remove the cabinet, first turn the transceiver up side down. Detach the cabinet by prying the tabs as shown below.
5. When mounting the front panel, match the 4 tabs of the chassis with the panel, being sure they attach securely.
3. To remove the display unit PCB, detach the PCB by lifting at the indents of the PCB as shown below.