Everything was ok with the manual. If I have a small complaint, is that I ordered it during the weekend and I think you guys were closed. But I did receive it late Sunday. I will surely order from you again
Very good quality, no parts are missing and everthing is readable.
Thank you very much. :-)
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
4. Place the KCT-39 sumi tube along the chassis and insert the cable tie into the TX-RX PCB slot, as shown in the diagram below.
Insert the cable tie into the slot here KCT-39 sumi tube
7. Align the terminal B KCT -39 cable underneath the terminal A cable align the speaker cable (T07 -1082 -05) below both KCT-39 cables.
In this direction Speaker cable
5. Align the KCT -39 cable to the left side of the DC cord, then place the DC cord back into its slot along the chassis (over the top of the KCT-39 sumi tube).
In this direction
8. Align all cable to the left side so as to avoid the Power Module Area. Mount the shielding cover and secure it with the five M2.6 screws.
6. Twist the large grouping of wires of the KCT-39 cable twice, then connect it to Terminal A of the PCB. Connect the remaining grouping of wires of the KCT -39 cable to Terminal B.
Terminal A Terminal B
9. After everything has been properly mounted, the KCT-39 sumi tube should look similar to that as shown in the diagram below.
Exterior back view of KCT-39