Wonderful service... doubt that I could have made the repairs to my turntable without this service manual. Great help!
Well worth the price paid!
Text excerpt from page 23 (click to view)
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR (TK-790H(B))
1. Removing the Case and Shield Cover
1. Remove the 12 screws ( 1 ), and remove the upper and lower halves of the case. (Remove the 6 screws holding the upper half and the 6 screws holding the lower half.) 2. Remove the 2 screws ( 2 ), and remove the shield cover.
3. Removing the Final Unit (X45-356)
1. Remove the 2 hexagonal bosses ( 5 ). 2. Remove the 3 screws ( 6 ) holding the power module and transistor to the frame. 3. Desolder the power module. 4. Remove the 1 screw ( 7 ) holding TH1. 5. Remove the 4 screws ( 7 ) holding the final transistor. 6. Remove the 2 screws ( 8 ) holding the lead terminal from DC connector (4P) on the rear. 7. Remove the 13 screws ( 9 ) holding the PC board. 8. Desolder W3 on the antenna connector.
2. Removing the TX-RX Unit (X57-561 A/3)
1. Remove the 7 screws ( 3 ), and remove the PLL shield case. 2. Remove the connector (CN201) and coaxial plugs (CN104, CN203) from the final unit, and remove the flat cable (CN202) upwards from the control unit (CN502). 3. Remove the 5 screws ( 4 ).
1 1 1 1