Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Text excerpt from page 14 (click to view)
INSTALLATION / DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
8. Align the connector on the underside of the ST-865KW4 with the connector on the top side of the ST-909, then press down on cushion E to secure them.
ST-909 ST-865KW4 Cushion E
1. When you remove the panel, turn the transceiver up side down. Detach the panel by lifting the tabs as shown below.
9. Flatten the cable so as to avoid potential damage when mounting the shielding cover. Mount the shielding cover and secure it with the five M2.6 screws.
2. To remove the cabinet, first turn the transceiver up side down. Detach the cabinet by prying the tabs as shown below.
â€¢ ST-909 and ST-865KW4 are available from SmarTrunk Systems,Inc.
â– Setting With the KPG-80D
Select â€śExternal Devicesâ€ť from the â€śEditâ€ť menu and set the â€śSmarTrunkâ€ť.
3. When mounting the front panel, match the 4 tabs of the chassis with the panel, being sure they attach securely.