There are currently no product reviews.
I'm happy to get a manual from this rare old amp. The pdf is from good qualty.
very quick service and manual as described - would happily trade here again!
Fast Download,all pages present,an excellent copy.THis enabled to find the origional part numbers and chase them up. The cartridge is proving difficult to find but at least I know the origional part number.Thanks to all.
The manual was as described. Complete with parts list and technical information. Fast delivery.
Simple and fast...
The diagrams are clear and legible; i have been a great help.
The site is very reliable and precise thanks.
Required Test Equipment
1. Stabilized Power Supply
1) The supply voltage can be changed between 0V and 10V, and the current is 3A or more 2) The standard voltage is 3.8V
2. DC Ammeter
1) Class 1 ammeter (17 ranges and other features). 2) The full scale can be set to either 300mA or 3A. 3) A cable of less internal loss must be used.
3. Frequency Counter (f. counter)
1) Frequencies of up to 1GHz or so can be measured. 2) The sensitivity can be changed to 500MHz or below, and measurements are highly stable and accurate (0.2ppm or so).
2 3 Microphone 4 Speaker 6
4. Power Meter
1) 2) 3) 4) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz Impedance : 50â¦, unbalanced Measuring range : Full scale of 3W or so A standard cable (5D2W 1m) must be used. q w e r t y u i PTT (Push to Talk) switch MENU key CAL key / keys Power switch/Volume control MON key LED indicator SP/MIC jacks
5. RF Voltmeter (RF V.M)
1) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz or so
6. Linear Detector
1) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz or so 2) Characteristics are flat, and CN is 60dB or more
7. Digital Voltmeter
Adjustment Frequency List
CH Center Low High TX frequency (MHz) RX frequency (MHz) 465.050 460.050 469.950
1) Voltage range : FS=10V or so 2) Input resistance : 1Mâ¦ or more
1) Measuring range : DC to 30MHz 2) Provides highly accurate measurements for 5 to 25MHz.
9. AF Voltmeter (AF V.M)
1) Measurable frequency : 50Hz to 1MHz 2) Maximum sensitivity : 1mV or more
When you set up above frequencies, you must use the TEST mode in the FPU.
10. Standard Signal Generator (SSG)
1) Maximum frequency : 600MHz or more 2) Output : â133dBm/0.05ÂµV to 7dBm/501mV 3) Output impedance : 50â¦
11. Dummy Load
1) 8â¦, 1W or more
12. AF Generator (AG)
1) Frequency range : 100Hz to 100kHz 2) Output : 0.5mV to 1V
13. Distortion Meter
1) Measurable frequency : 30Hz to 100kHz 2) Input level : 50mV to 10Vrms