There are currently no product reviews.
Sweet! I won the item on eBay and couldn't adjust the geometry or even keep a steady picure. This guide has the full schematics (not available anywhere else as far as I could tell), and was a bargain for the wealth of knowledge it contains. I hooked it up to my testing equipment, tweaked a few potentiometers and got it playing videogames in no time. Thanks!
It was just what I need to fix my old BMW's CD player. Very convenient also. Thank you.
Great Manual! It contains all the wiring schematics and mechanical exploded views that are essential for service and repair. I was surprised I even found this for such an old machine. Only wish I knew of this site many years ago.
Great manual very clear copied. You are making an incredible job. I appreciate a lot the rapidity and your efficiency. Thanks a lot
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
Required Test Equipment
1. Stabilized Power Supply
1) The supply voltage can be changed between 0V and 10V, and the current is 3A or more 2) The standard voltage is 3.8V
2. DC Ammeter
1) Class 1 ammeter (17 ranges and other features). 2) The full scale can be set to either 300mA or 3A. 3) A cable of less internal loss must be used.
3. Frequency Counter (f. counter)
1) Frequencies of up to 1GHz or so can be measured. 2) The sensitivity can be changed to 500MHz or below, and measurements are highly stable and accurate (0.2ppm or so).
2 3 Microphone 4 Speaker 6
4. Power Meter
1) 2) 3) 4) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz Impedance : 50â¦, unbalanced Measuring range : Full scale of 3W or so A standard cable (5D2W 1m) must be used. q w e r t y u i PTT (Push to Talk) switch MENU key CAL key / keys Power switch/Volume control MON key LED indicator SP/MIC jacks
5. RF Voltmeter (RF V.M)
1) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz or so
6. Linear Detector
1) Measurable frequency : Up to 600MHz or so 2) Characteristics are flat, and CN is 60dB or more
7. Digital Voltmeter
Adjustment Frequency List
CH Center Low High TX frequency (MHz) RX frequency (MHz) 465.050 460.050 469.950
1) Voltage range : FS=10V or so 2) Input resistance : 1Mâ¦ or more
1) Measuring range : DC to 30MHz 2) Provides highly accurate measurements for 5 to 25MHz.
9. AF Voltmeter (AF V.M)
1) Measurable frequency : 50Hz to 1MHz 2) Maximum sensitivity : 1mV or more
When you set up above frequencies, you must use the TEST mode in the FPU.
10. Standard Signal Generator (SSG)
1) Maximum frequency : 600MHz or more 2) Output : â133dBm/0.05ÂµV to 7dBm/501mV 3) Output impedance : 50â¦
11. Dummy Load
1) 8â¦, 1W or more
12. AF Generator (AG)
1) Frequency range : 100Hz to 100kHz 2) Output : 0.5mV to 1V
13. Distortion Meter
1) Measurable frequency : 30Hz to 100kHz 2) Input level : 50mV to 10Vrms