Very good manual, in depth and complete. Only criticism is that some of the circuit diagrams are slightly blurry and hard to follow for long periods of time, but this is to be expected. Perfect for any maintenance required. Also contains the wiring diagrams of the control cable for constructing extensions.
Excellent service from Owner-Manuals.com, good prices and quick turn around. The supplied PDF was good enough quality to be enlarged sufficiently to read component values.
Text excerpt from page 3 (click to view)
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
1. How to Remove Front Cabinet
1. Remove 6 screws(1) from the rear cabinet side. 2. Remove 2 screws(2) fixed CD and the front cabinet. 3. Remove 3 screws(3) from the bottom front side. 4. Move the front cabinet frontwards(4).
6 x2 6 x2 2 2 4
2. How to Remove CD and Top Covers
1. Remove 2 screws fixed CD and top covers(5). 2. Remove 8 screws fixed the carrying handle (6x4) and the rear cabinet(7x4). 3. Turn the antenna cap(8) to remove and lift the carrying handle and CD mechanism(9).
1 7 x1 1 1 8
7 x2 7 x1
1 3 x3
3. How to Remove MD Mechanism
1. Remove the screw(0) fixed the AC inlet socket. 2. Remove 5 screws fixed the bottom cabinet(!x3) and the power transformer(@x2). 3. Move the main pcb frontwards(#). 4. Remove 3 screws($) fixed the MD mechanism.