- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
- COMPONENTS DESCRIPTION
- MICROCOMPUTER'S TERMINAL DESCRIPTION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- PC BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- EXPLODED VIEW
- PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
good and ok, very nice , good and ok, very nice, good and ok, very nice
Super manual it contains all the things you need to service your Marantz 2100.
A very easy to understand and use manual. Well worth the money.
Very good information with clear drawings. Thanks!
The ease of this purchase was a good start. The content of this manual was exactly all I needed to retore my Tandberg 64.
All of the mechanical and electrical information is contained in the manual and the quality of the document makes reading the data easy.
The exerience with the resource has made this my prime source for technical data.
X86 Circuit Adjustment Specification (K, R, H type)
Item 1. Adjusting image detection coil L103 Adjustment Method & Value 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Impresss sDC2.0V to TP [IF AGC] (IC101 #36). 3. Input fo=45.75MHz Mod=1KHz AM60% Level=100dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 4. Observe the waveform of TP [VIDEO] (IC101 #8) using an oscilloscope, and adjust L103 so that the output level is at the maximum.
Condition â¢ ANT no signal â¢ If the waveform is clipped, raise the DC voltage somewhat. â¢ AC range
2. Adjusting audio detection coil L101
1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Input fo=41.25MHz non-modulated Level=94dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 3. Connect a voltmeter to TP [SIF] (both ends of R107) and adjust L101 to 0V Â± 0.01V. 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] to clock-wide direction as much as possible. 2. Input RF signal 30dBÂµ 11CH color bar to ANT input terminal. 3. Audio (P/S-6dB) non-modulated. 4. Connect a voltmeter to TP [IC101 #12] and adjustVR102 [SMET] to 3.5V Â± 0.05V. 5. Set RF signal 70dBÂµ and adjust VR101 [RF-AGC] so that the value of the voltmeter connected to TP [IC101 #12] is 4.6V Â± 0.05V. 1. Connect frequency counter to PIN1 of CN5 [IC2 #7]. 2. Connect Pin3 [IC2 #8] of CN5 and Pin2 [GND]. 3. Adjust VR1 [15KHz] and set to 15734Hz Â± 100Hz.
â¢ ANT no signal
3. Adjusting S-METER VR102 4. Adjusting RF AGC VR101
â¢ SlideVR101 so that AGC will not be effective at 30dBÂµ. â¢ Be sure to conduct adjustment on the SMETER before adjusting RFAGC.
5. Diversity free-run frequency VR1
â¢ ANT no signal