- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
- COMPONENTS DESCRIPTION
- MICROCOMPUTER'S TERMINAL DESCRIPTION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- PC BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- EXPLODED VIEW
- PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
5 STARS for FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICES and QUALITY PRODUCT. Item was exactly as described with superb resolution. Will definitely source all my future requirements from this website. Thanks a lot owner-manual.com!
OEM manual provided all schematics, board layouts and component specs necessary to facilitate unit maintenance. All pages were clear and readable.
Good condition and quality. Hard to find anywhere in Internet, only on this site.
Exactly what I needed to be able to bring the amp back to life... will come back to this site the next time I need schematics.
X86 Circuit Adjustment Specification (K, R, H type)
Item 1. Adjusting image detection coil L103 Adjustment Method & Value 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Impresss sDC2.0V to TP [IF AGC] (IC101 #36). 3. Input fo=45.75MHz Mod=1KHz AM60% Level=100dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 4. Observe the waveform of TP [VIDEO] (IC101 #8) using an oscilloscope, and adjust L103 so that the output level is at the maximum.
Condition â¢ ANT no signal â¢ If the waveform is clipped, raise the DC voltage somewhat. â¢ AC range
2. Adjusting audio detection coil L101
1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Input fo=41.25MHz non-modulated Level=94dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 3. Connect a voltmeter to TP [SIF] (both ends of R107) and adjust L101 to 0V Â± 0.01V. 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] to clock-wide direction as much as possible. 2. Input RF signal 30dBÂµ 11CH color bar to ANT input terminal. 3. Audio (P/S-6dB) non-modulated. 4. Connect a voltmeter to TP [IC101 #12] and adjustVR102 [SMET] to 3.5V Â± 0.05V. 5. Set RF signal 70dBÂµ and adjust VR101 [RF-AGC] so that the value of the voltmeter connected to TP [IC101 #12] is 4.6V Â± 0.05V. 1. Connect frequency counter to PIN1 of CN5 [IC2 #7]. 2. Connect Pin3 [IC2 #8] of CN5 and Pin2 [GND]. 3. Adjust VR1 [15KHz] and set to 15734Hz Â± 100Hz.
â¢ ANT no signal
3. Adjusting S-METER VR102 4. Adjusting RF AGC VR101
â¢ SlideVR101 so that AGC will not be effective at 30dBÂµ. â¢ Be sure to conduct adjustment on the SMETER before adjusting RFAGC.
5. Diversity free-run frequency VR1
â¢ ANT no signal