- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
- COMPONENTS DESCRIPTION
- MICROCOMPUTER'S TERMINAL DESCRIPTION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- PC BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- EXPLODED VIEW
- PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Great price, Quick delivery, the document was very usefull A+++++++++++++++
This service Manual for my JVC AV29BF10EES is very helful. Everything is show in detailed diagrams!!!! If you need really good source of information for this type JVC you are on the right place. I am satisfied and very glad for this excellent book. Thank you.
Great service, great value like always!!!
Some of the writing is a bit blur but all is usable.
Great service manua!
Always great value and fast service A++++++++++++++++++
Excellent Service manual, good quality scans, quick service and very good value. Well reccomended ! All good.
X86 Circuit Adjustment Specification (K, R, H type)
Item 1. Adjusting image detection coil L103 Adjustment Method & Value 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Impresss sDC2.0V to TP [IF AGC] (IC101 #36). 3. Input fo=45.75MHz Mod=1KHz AM60% Level=100dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 4. Observe the waveform of TP [VIDEO] (IC101 #8) using an oscilloscope, and adjust L103 so that the output level is at the maximum.
Condition â¢ ANT no signal â¢ If the waveform is clipped, raise the DC voltage somewhat. â¢ AC range
2. Adjusting audio detection coil L101
1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Input fo=41.25MHz non-modulated Level=94dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 3. Connect a voltmeter to TP [SIF] (both ends of R107) and adjust L101 to 0V Â± 0.01V. 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] to clock-wide direction as much as possible. 2. Input RF signal 30dBÂµ 11CH color bar to ANT input terminal. 3. Audio (P/S-6dB) non-modulated. 4. Connect a voltmeter to TP [IC101 #12] and adjustVR102 [SMET] to 3.5V Â± 0.05V. 5. Set RF signal 70dBÂµ and adjust VR101 [RF-AGC] so that the value of the voltmeter connected to TP [IC101 #12] is 4.6V Â± 0.05V. 1. Connect frequency counter to PIN1 of CN5 [IC2 #7]. 2. Connect Pin3 [IC2 #8] of CN5 and Pin2 [GND]. 3. Adjust VR1 [15KHz] and set to 15734Hz Â± 100Hz.
â¢ ANT no signal
3. Adjusting S-METER VR102 4. Adjusting RF AGC VR101
â¢ SlideVR101 so that AGC will not be effective at 30dBÂµ. â¢ Be sure to conduct adjustment on the SMETER before adjusting RFAGC.
5. Diversity free-run frequency VR1
â¢ ANT no signal