- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
- COMPONENTS DESCRIPTION
- MICROCOMPUTER'S TERMINAL DESCRIPTION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- PC BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- EXPLODED VIEW
- PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
I liked the product. I would use their sevices again.
I Recently purchased yet another Service Manual from Owner-Manuals.com, this time for a Sony EVS700ES/UB Videocassette Recorder. The Manual was available for upload within two hours and is an Extremely Good copy, as some of this I was able to enlarge to get even better detail.
Once Again, Very happy with the result!
A good and useful manual. With these, We was abled to isolate and pin point the component that was causing the problem. The total time spent in troubleshooting is very much reduced.
The quality of the manual is top. The transfer worked perfect and fast.
No problems at all. Recommendable
Very good service for get any documentation. Fast and perfect quality.
X86 Circuit Adjustment Specification (K, R, H type)
Item 1. Adjusting image detection coil L103 Adjustment Method & Value 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Impresss sDC2.0V to TP [IF AGC] (IC101 #36). 3. Input fo=45.75MHz Mod=1KHz AM60% Level=100dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 4. Observe the waveform of TP [VIDEO] (IC101 #8) using an oscilloscope, and adjust L103 so that the output level is at the maximum.
Condition â¢ ANT no signal â¢ If the waveform is clipped, raise the DC voltage somewhat. â¢ AC range
2. Adjusting audio detection coil L101
1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] counter-clockwise as much as possible. 2. Input fo=41.25MHz non-modulated Level=94dBÂµ to TP [IF] (CF1 #1). 3. Connect a voltmeter to TP [SIF] (both ends of R107) and adjust L101 to 0V Â± 0.01V. 1. Turn VR101 [RF-AGC] to clock-wide direction as much as possible. 2. Input RF signal 30dBÂµ 11CH color bar to ANT input terminal. 3. Audio (P/S-6dB) non-modulated. 4. Connect a voltmeter to TP [IC101 #12] and adjustVR102 [SMET] to 3.5V Â± 0.05V. 5. Set RF signal 70dBÂµ and adjust VR101 [RF-AGC] so that the value of the voltmeter connected to TP [IC101 #12] is 4.6V Â± 0.05V. 1. Connect frequency counter to PIN1 of CN5 [IC2 #7]. 2. Connect Pin3 [IC2 #8] of CN5 and Pin2 [GND]. 3. Adjust VR1 [15KHz] and set to 15734Hz Â± 100Hz.
â¢ ANT no signal
3. Adjusting S-METER VR102 4. Adjusting RF AGC VR101
â¢ SlideVR101 so that AGC will not be effective at 30dBÂµ. â¢ Be sure to conduct adjustment on the SMETER before adjusting RFAGC.
5. Diversity free-run frequency VR1
â¢ ANT no signal