There are currently no product reviews.
This service Manual for my JVC AV29BF10EES is very helful. Everything is show in detailed diagrams!!!! If you need really good source of information for this type JVC you are on the right place. I am satisfied and very glad for this excellent book. Thank you.
Great service, great value like always!!!
Some of the writing is a bit blur but all is usable.
Great service manua!
Always great value and fast service A++++++++++++++++++
Excellent Service manual, good quality scans, quick service and very good value. Well reccomended ! All good.
Great value service manual!
Good-quality scans. Detailed and valuable informations.
X25 Circuit Adjustment Specification (M : For the Other Markets) Item
1. Video detection co il adjustment L303
Adjustment method/Adjustment value
1. Turn VR301 [RF-AGC] fully to the right. 2. Apply DC2.0V to TP [IF AGC] (IC300 pin36). 3. Feed fo=38.0MHz, Mod=1kHz, AM60%, Level=100dBÂµ into TP [IF] (A100 pin8). 4. Observe the TP [VIDEO] (IC300 pin8) waveform on an oscilloscope and adjust L303 for maximum level.
No ANT signal If the waveform is clipped, slightly increase the DC voltage. AC range
2. Audio detection coil adjustment L300
1. Turn VR301 [RF-AGC] fully to the right. 2. Feed fo=31.5MHz, No Modulation, Level=94dBÂµ into TP [IF] (A100 pin8). 3. Connect a voltmeter to TP [SIF] (both ends of R314) and adjust L300 for 0V Â± 0.01V.
No ANT signal
3. S-METER adjustment VR300 4. RF AGC adjustment VR301
1. Turn VR301 [RF-AGC] fully to the right. 2. Feed a 30dBÂµ CHINA 9CH color bar RF signal into the ANT input terminal. 3. Audio (P/S ratio -6dB) no modulation. 4. Connect a voltmeter to CN300 and adjust VR300 [SMET] so it reads 3.5V Â± 0.05V. 5. Set the RF signal to 70dBÂµ and adjust VR301 [RF-AGC] so that the voltmeter connected to CN300 reads 4.8V Â± 0.05V.
Postpone adjusting VR301 to prevent AGC having effect at 30dBÂµ. Ensure the RF AGC adjustment is performed after the S-METER adjustment. No ANT signal Test mode
5. Diversity free run frequency adjustment VR400
1. Connect a frequency counter to CN400. 2. Using the remote control unit TV/NAVI button, switch to adjustment mode. 3. Adjust VR400 [15kHz] so as to obtain 15625 Â± 100Hz.