There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent!! Got what I need and very fast!! Thank You
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Put the Head Unit to the test mode and turn Power On to put the DAB tuner to the test mode. The test mode specification consists of displaying the following DAB information in the Service Label display mode. The error display described below is provided to give a reference for identifying the position of manufacturing defect such as a defect due to soldering process in production. NUL NG : Error in I/F signal detection by U2739M. _ Power is not supplied to the A/D converter and U2739M. _ Error in communication between the A/D converter and U2739M. _ No signal supplied to the A/D converter input terminals. : Error in detection of the sufficient I/F signals level by U2739M. : Error in detection of the DAB signal by U2739M. _ Error in one of communications between the A/D converter, U2739M, SRAM, program ROM and F/E. : Error in optimum mode selection according to the band. BAND 3 L-BAND CIR NG CCIR NG AFC NG MCMT NG FIC NG SUBCH NG BER NG : MODE 2 and 3 inhibited. : MODE 1 inhibited. : Sync error. : Sync error. : Sync error. _Defect in IC soldering, etc. : Sync error. : Error in reading FIC Data. _Defect in IC soldering, etc. : Error in FIC Data read. : Poor receiving sensitivity.
POWER NG FSLI NG
2. How to enter or exit from the test mode
Preparation: Connect the Head Unit and DAB tuner with a connection cord and connect the Head Unit to the powe supply outlet with the DC cord.
2-1 Entering the test mode
(1) Tap (press shortly) the SRC key of the Head Unit to turn it ON. (2) The Head Unit enters its test mode. (With the Head Unit of the '01 model, hold both the Preset 6 and FM keys and press the Reset button.) (3) Minimize the VOL level of the Head Unit. (4) Tap (press shortly) the SRC key of the Head Unit again to select the DAB source.
2-2 Exiting from the test mode
(1) Cancel the test mode of the Head Unit. (With the Head Unit of the '01 model, hold both the Preset 6 key and press the Reset button.)
3-4 Other test mode display
(1) Recall each of Preset 4 to 6. When the Service Label display is set, the display as shown below should appear. Preset 4: MSC BER display
3. Display in test mode
3-1 During receive processing
The receive error display and frequency display are alternated every second.
SYNC I NG 1471.792 3-2 After receive completion
The frequency display and BER (Bit Error Rate) display are alternated.
Preset 5: DRC display
Preset 6: Frequency display
(2) Tap (press shortly) the DISP key of the Head Unit to switch the Service Label display to Ensemble Label display. The Ensemble Label display should show the TII information.
3-3 Error display and its details
SYNC ING ROM NG : Receiving... : Error in communication between U2739M and the program ROM. _ Defect in soldering between U2739M and the program ROM. _ Defect in the program ROM.
bM. x x
a = Number of TII - 1 b = TII receiving sensitivity: 7(Highest) to 1(Lowest) xx = TII Main ID yy = TII Sub ID