There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
(12.2) Procedure for canceling the MASK key request (when the set is reset or the back-up power is turned off while the MASK key is enabled)
1. When the power is supplied and the set is switched on, "TRANSMIT1" is displayed and the MASK key request mode starts. 2. Point the MASK key toward the light sensor and press and hold for more than 3 seconds (until the level indicator indicates the full condition). 3. When "TRANSMIT2" is displayed, press and hold the MASK key again for more than 3 seconds.If "TRANSMIT1" is displayed now, go back to step 2 and restart from there again. 4. When "APPROVED" is displayed, the MASK key is enabled and the set is turned on.
o Automatic panel closing when the TAPE/CD/MD is inserted is disabled. o Pressing the ATT key ON/OFF opens or closes the panel. (The ATT operation can be activated from the remote control unit.) o The DNPP/SBF key of the remote control unit (RC-510) functions as the menu mode ON/OFF key. o The OPEN/CLOSE key of the remote control unit (RC510) functions as the audio adjustment mode ON/OFF key. o The menu feed operations occur only with the necessary features. o Display such as "CODE OFF" is not displayed at the moment power is turned on. o Pressing the TI (AUTO) key during the changer operation turns 2zone on, and pressing the TI (AUTO) key again cancels it. The P/S dot lights during the 2zone operation. o Pressing and holding the MENU key for more than 1 second while ALL OFF initiates the MASK KEY write mode. o The dimmer control of the FL models or the contrast control of the LCD models can be adjusted only to 0/5/10 using the UP/DOWN keys.
(12.3) Procedure for MASK key initialization (Resetting the MASK key enabled condition to the factory-set condition)
1. While holding the FM and preset 6 keys, press RESET to enter the test mode. 2. "TRANSMIT1" is displayed and the MASK key request mode starts.At this time, the display shows "* *" in place of "[ ]". 3. Press the MASK key cancel remote control for more than 3 seconds. 4. When "TRANSMIT2" is displayed, press and hold the MASK key again for more than 3 seconds. 5. When "APPROVED" is displayed, the MASK key is canceled, the demonstration mode is set, the test mode is canceled and the set returns to the factory-set condition.
(12.4) MASK key all-clear procedure
1. While holding the FM and preset 6 keys, press RESET to enter the test mode. 2. Press and hold the AUDIO key for more than 1 second to enter the menu mode. 3. Press the Track UP/DOWN key to select "Mask key". 4. Press and hold the FM or AM key for more than 2 seconds so that "TRANSMIT1" is displayed. 5. Point the MASK key cancel remote control toward the light sensor and press for more than 3 seconds (until the level indicator indicates the full condition). 6. When "TRANSMIT2" is displayed, press and hold the MASK key again for more than 3 seconds.If "TRANSMIT1" is displayed now, go back to step 2 and restart from there again. 7. When "APPROVED" is displayed, the E2PROM is cleared entirely and the condition in "(14) MASK key write procedure in production line (when the E2PROM is in the initial status)" returns.