There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
ItΒ΄s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much
Preparation: Connect the DVD Navigation to the TV monitor of the KENWOOD touch panel.
2. Ending the test mode
Reset the system by pressing the reset button on the front panel.
1. How to enter the test mode
(1) Touch upon the âMenuâ on the TV monitor and switch to the Navigation Menu screen.
3. Items on the test mode
By doing the following, various information can be obtained from the Diagnosis Menu.
3-1. GPS Information
The GPS reception status can be confirmed by touching on the âGPS Informationâ. When confirming on the GPS reception status, put up the GPS antenna at a location where nothing blocks GPS recepN
(2) Touch the Area 1 through Area 3 on the Navigation Menu screen in the following order: 1â2â1â2â3.
tion. If the almanac data is lost due to conducting repair work and the like, the data can be rewritten by receiving GPS information with the GPS antenna, while the vehicle is stationary for about 20 minutes.
Destination Entry Route Options Navigation Set Up Language Selection Cancel Guidance Options Stored Locations User Setting
_ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë
/ _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë
Ensure noting is blocking GPS reception Azm Level Status Elv Azm Level Status
_ _ _ _ _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë _ _ _ _ -
Measurement Status : -
Date ( GMT ) : _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : _ _ Latitude Longitude N : _ _Ë _ _. _ E: _ _ _Ë _ _. _
(1) Elv./Azm: Displays current position of GPS in elevation and azimuthally projected direction. (2) Level: The reception level from each satellite is displayed in values (C/N). (3) Status: Displays whether receiving or in use. When in use, it is used for measurements. (4) Measurement Status: Displays â â/NG/2D/3D. (5) Date: Displays current time and date. (6) Position: Displays longitude and latitude of the current position.
(3) Switching the screen display on the Diagnosis Menu.
GPS Information Vehicle Signal
Cancel Parts Information NAV RGB Check