There are currently no product reviews.
Downloaded the Service manual OK of the Technics Piano and have now repaired it and its going fine. Excellant; thank you for the fine servce. A.M
This site is working fine! Did buy a manual for SX-EX25L and after a while I could download it and fix the problem. Nice and easy!
Complete manual as pdf-file in very good quality. Very helpful and fast availability.
Complete service manual in very good scanning quality with all schematic and PWB graphics as well as assembly & maintenance instructions. A slight drawback is that the rastering of the PWB graphics sometimes makes it a bit difficult to follow fine traces, but no showstopper.
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site. Thank you very much
Preparation: Connect the DVD Navigation to the TV monitor of the KENWOOD touch panel.
2. Ending the test mode
Reset the system by pressing the reset button on the front panel.
1. How to enter the test mode
(1) Touch upon the âMenuâ on the TV monitor and switch to the Navigation Menu screen.
3. Items on the test mode
By doing the following, various information can be obtained from the Diagnosis Menu.
3-1. GPS Information
The GPS reception status can be confirmed by touching on the âGPS Informationâ. When confirming on the GPS reception status, put up the GPS antenna at a location where nothing blocks GPS recepN
(2) Touch the Area 1 through Area 3 on the Navigation Menu screen in the following order: 1â2â1â2â3.
tion. If the almanac data is lost due to conducting repair work and the like, the data can be rewritten by receiving GPS information with the GPS antenna, while the vehicle is stationary for about 20 minutes.
Destination Entry Route Options Navigation Set Up Language Selection Cancel Guidance Options Stored Locations User Setting
_ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë
/ _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë
Ensure noting is blocking GPS reception Azm Level Status Elv Azm Level Status
_ _ _ _ _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë / _ _ _Ë _ _ _ _ -
Measurement Status : -
Date ( GMT ) : _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : _ _ Latitude Longitude N : _ _Ë _ _. _ E: _ _ _Ë _ _. _
(1) Elv./Azm: Displays current position of GPS in elevation and azimuthally projected direction. (2) Level: The reception level from each satellite is displayed in values (C/N). (3) Status: Displays whether receiving or in use. When in use, it is used for measurements. (4) Measurement Status: Displays â â/NG/2D/3D. (5) Date: Displays current time and date. (6) Position: Displays longitude and latitude of the current position.
(3) Switching the screen display on the Diagnosis Menu.
GPS Information Vehicle Signal
Cancel Parts Information NAV RGB Check