There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
â Security information 1. Forced Power ON mode (All models)
Even when the security (Cord) is approved, resetting the unit while holding the Q and Preset 4 keys makes it possible to turn the power ON for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes have elapsed, it is not possible to return to the previous condition unless the unit is reset again. (Security code is doing not clear at this mode. Put the power on fill-in.) When panel security was set up for the unit when it is can not power on. In this case, you can use new ROM for the TDF panel that the unit can be power on for test mode. Note : Donât enter the panel security set up for new ROM panel. User can not power on the unit.
3. How to inscription the panel security code
1. Enter the test mode. 2. Pressing the AM key on all lighting, check the âP-ROM WAITâ display. 3. The NEXT key is long press 2 seconds, writing the code. 4. Display is âP-ROM OKâ. 5. Exit from the test mode. Note : E2PROM connection is NG when display is âP-ROM NGâ, so detach the panel and rewrite after the display is âPROM WAITâ. This code can not clear.
4. Simple way to clear the security code (K type only)
1. During code request mode, press the Track UP key for at least 3 seconds while holding down the AUTO key. (â â â â will disappear) 2. Enter, âKCARâ with the remote controller as described below. â¢ Press the remote controller 5 key twice, and press the Track Up key. (Enters a âKâ ) â¢ Press the remote controller 2 key three times, and press the Track Up key. (Enters a âCâ ) â¢ Press the remote controller 2 key once, and press the Track Up key. (Enters an âAâ ) â¢ Press the remote controller 7 key twice, and press the Track Up key. (Enters an âRâ ) 3. Security function is canceled and unit sets to All-Off mode. 4. Code request mode appears if a mistake was made in entering the numbers.
2. Method of registration of the security code after EEPROM (F/E) replacement (Code security model)
1. Enter the test mode. (See How to enter the test mode) 2. Press the MENU key to enter the Menu mode. 3. When the message âSecurityâ is displayed, press and hold the Track Up/Down key for 1 second to enter the security registration mode. 4. Enter the code using the FM/AM/Track Up/Track Down keys. FM key : Number up AM key : Number down Track Up key : Cursor right shift Track Down key : Cursor left shift 5. Hold down the Track Up key for at least 3 seconds and the message, âRE-ENTERâ appears, so once again enter the code according to Step 4 above. 6. Press and hold the Track Up key for 3 seconds until âAPPROVEDâ is displayed. 7. Exit from the test mode. (See 2. How to exit from the test mode) Note 1 : All Clear is not applicable to the security code of this model. Note 2 : When the F/E changed, need re-inscription because the panel security is clear.