There are currently no product reviews.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
The service was great and the document was also great. Highly recommend!!!!
If anyone has a users manual... Please email me. need one. $ email@example.com
I needed a service manual as the display on my oscilloscope was very dim. I thought I'd give owner-manuals.com a try, as they advertised a huge number of manuals. Sure enough they had one listed. I bought it hoping it would be useful... actually, I bought it hoping it would be readable! I've had manuals from online sources in the past, and been very disappointed. Not this time! An excellent manual, complete, and very readable. Using it I fixed my 'scope, and as such the manual was an investment that paid off manyfold. Do I have any complaints? One very minor one - The circuit diagrams could have been scanned at a higher resolution, as some of the details were a little difficult to make out - not impossible, just not as easy as my old eyes would like! Overall, I'm very satisfied with my manual, and I will certainly be using this company again. Well done.
I Have looked for this manual for quiet a while now, I have finally found it here. I believe this is the only place they have them in a very nice scan, pages are very clear to read, some of the pages are a bit tilted but overall it is great to have this manual available for purchase. Thanks
KDC-2027SA/SAY/SG/SGY, 3027A/AY/G/GY KDC-308A/AY/G/GY, 4027/V/VY/Y, F327A/G
1. How to enter test mode
While holding the FM key and preset 6 key and reset the unit. All display segments light up when the test mode is entered. â¢ Holding Preset 3 while the operating hour information is displayed clears it. â¢ Holding Preset 5 while the ejection count information is displayed clears it.
2. How to exit from test mode
Reset the unit. Turning ACC off, power off, momentary power down or panel detaching does not terminate the test mode.
â¢ Adjustable items 1 : Stereo Decoder 2 : Configuration 3 : Stereo decoder Adjustment 4 : Hi-Cut 5 : Field strength control Sub address : 9 Sub address : D Sub address : E Sub address : C Sub address : B
3. Test mode specifications of CD receiver
â¢ Pressing the Track Up key skip to tracks in the following sequence: No.9 â No.15 â No.10 â No.11 â No.12 â No.13 â No.14 â No.9 (repeats the cycle) â¢ Pressing the Track Down key skip to the track immediately before the track being played. â¢ Pressing Preset 1 key skip to track No. 28. â¢ Forced ejection is not provided.
â¢ Default values If they are not written in the EEPROM, the default values specified are set in IC10.
1. Enter the IC10 Adjustment mode by resetting the unit while holding preset 3 key + preset 6 key. 2. Select the TUNER source by pressing SRC. 3. When the adjustment mode is entered, the display shows 2-digit hex number. 4. When preset 1~5 is recalled, the setting values corresponding to the pressed number are displayed. (The displayed values are those in the RAM.) 5. Vary each setting value using and key. 6. Store the values in the corresponding preset number. 7. The settings can be performed individually for each item. (It is not required to store all the values together.) 8. After storing the values, reset the unit to exit from the adjustment mode. The values set in the EEPROM will be read during the resetting. 9. When the band is switched, there may be cases in which the preset number being displayed does not coincide with the stored setting value. To check this, be sure to recall the preset number after you switch the band.
4. Audio functions
â¢ Pressing the AUDIO key or the â â key on the remote controller initiates the Audio adjustment mode. â¢ In the Audio adjustment mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ The volume is -10dB (which is displayed as â30â). â¢ LOUDNESS is OFF. â¢ The Bass/Treble Up/Down and Balance/Fader Up/Down buttons function as full-boost/full-cut and full-front/full-rear respectively.
5. Menu mode (for 14segment model)
â¢ Pressing the CLK or the DNPP key on the remote controller initiates the Menu mode. â¢ In the Menu mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ With the models incorporating RDS, the first operation in the menu becomes local seek.
1. The items that are not stored will be set to the default values. 2. Once a value is stored in memory, the value will always be used later. (It is not allowed to modify the setting values by switching the destination type.)
6. Version and operating hours display
â¢ The following table shows the key operations and resulting display information.
Key Operation Pressing Preset 1 Pressing Preset 2 Pressing Preset 3 Pressing Preset 4 Pressing Preset 5 Pressing Preset 6 Display Version (Date and time display) All display segments light up CD operating hours E2PROM (Adjustment data for IC10) CD ejection count Number of times adjustment for IC10