There are currently no product reviews.
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
A site where discontinualed schematic diagrams and back dated information can be found on discontinued radios tv's and any electronic equipment can be found. Newer manuals either Service and operating manuals. Radio amateurs should find this site a great source for ham radio equipment manuals. I will return to this site should I need information on any electrical equipment. priced easy to download in a PDF format and print pages need to undertake the repair.
Quality scan of the original. All the detail necessary to troubleshoot, repair and adjust the unit. I'm sure I will be downloading more manuals in the future as the need arises.
Exactly as described, a Service Manual complete with the schematics and PCB layout delivered in a timely manner. Many thanks for the great service.
KDC-2027SA/SAY/SG/SGY, 3027A/AY/G/GY KDC-308A/AY/G/GY, 4027/V/VY/Y, F327A/G
1. How to enter test mode
While holding the FM key and preset 6 key and reset the unit. All display segments light up when the test mode is entered. â¢ Holding Preset 3 while the operating hour information is displayed clears it. â¢ Holding Preset 5 while the ejection count information is displayed clears it.
2. How to exit from test mode
Reset the unit. Turning ACC off, power off, momentary power down or panel detaching does not terminate the test mode.
â¢ Adjustable items 1 : Stereo Decoder 2 : Configuration 3 : Stereo decoder Adjustment 4 : Hi-Cut 5 : Field strength control Sub address : 9 Sub address : D Sub address : E Sub address : C Sub address : B
3. Test mode specifications of CD receiver
â¢ Pressing the Track Up key skip to tracks in the following sequence: No.9 â No.15 â No.10 â No.11 â No.12 â No.13 â No.14 â No.9 (repeats the cycle) â¢ Pressing the Track Down key skip to the track immediately before the track being played. â¢ Pressing Preset 1 key skip to track No. 28. â¢ Forced ejection is not provided.
â¢ Default values If they are not written in the EEPROM, the default values specified are set in IC10.
1. Enter the IC10 Adjustment mode by resetting the unit while holding preset 3 key + preset 6 key. 2. Select the TUNER source by pressing SRC. 3. When the adjustment mode is entered, the display shows 2-digit hex number. 4. When preset 1~5 is recalled, the setting values corresponding to the pressed number are displayed. (The displayed values are those in the RAM.) 5. Vary each setting value using and key. 6. Store the values in the corresponding preset number. 7. The settings can be performed individually for each item. (It is not required to store all the values together.) 8. After storing the values, reset the unit to exit from the adjustment mode. The values set in the EEPROM will be read during the resetting. 9. When the band is switched, there may be cases in which the preset number being displayed does not coincide with the stored setting value. To check this, be sure to recall the preset number after you switch the band.
4. Audio functions
â¢ Pressing the AUDIO key or the â â key on the remote controller initiates the Audio adjustment mode. â¢ In the Audio adjustment mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ The volume is -10dB (which is displayed as â30â). â¢ LOUDNESS is OFF. â¢ The Bass/Treble Up/Down and Balance/Fader Up/Down buttons function as full-boost/full-cut and full-front/full-rear respectively.
5. Menu mode (for 14segment model)
â¢ Pressing the CLK or the DNPP key on the remote controller initiates the Menu mode. â¢ In the Menu mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ With the models incorporating RDS, the first operation in the menu becomes local seek.
1. The items that are not stored will be set to the default values. 2. Once a value is stored in memory, the value will always be used later. (It is not allowed to modify the setting values by switching the destination type.)
6. Version and operating hours display
â¢ The following table shows the key operations and resulting display information.
Key Operation Pressing Preset 1 Pressing Preset 2 Pressing Preset 3 Pressing Preset 4 Pressing Preset 5 Pressing Preset 6 Display Version (Date and time display) All display segments light up CD operating hours E2PROM (Adjustment data for IC10) CD ejection count Number of times adjustment for IC10