There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent just what I needed to replace the electrolytic caps and make this old gem a beauty again. Was as scan of the original photocopied service manual.
It was helpful to get schematic with waveforms in important points and lot of service information. Manual is good quality, fast delivered. Of course it is hardcopy of paper one with all its disadvantages.
I want to give you a real heads-up for your desire to enable such people as I to acquire the information I need to maintain the older types of equipment such as this Akai HXA351W. You do a swell job with all the processes you have to perform so I can have a legible, thus usable
document which does not send me crazy trying to figure out the blurry text of a bad copy.
Very well done, Thomas.
This manual is very well presented and after printing out looks about as close to an original as I think you can get. The quality is second to none.
The content of the manual is comprehensive and I think it would be well suited to an audio repair professional which I'm not but I did find it very informative and helpful.
The cost of the manual is more than covered by the money I'll save when I change the keep memory battery now I have the relavant info.
Very pleased with my purchase and can recommend it wholeheartedly as I can other manuals I've downloaded from this site.
Complete manual including mechanical part in good pdf quality. Shaded greys of the pcb due to pdf not perfect but usable.
KDC-2027SA/SAY/SG/SGY, 3027A/AY/G/GY KDC-308A/AY/G/GY, 4027/V/VY/Y, F327A/G
1. How to enter test mode
While holding the FM key and preset 6 key and reset the unit. All display segments light up when the test mode is entered. â¢ Holding Preset 3 while the operating hour information is displayed clears it. â¢ Holding Preset 5 while the ejection count information is displayed clears it.
2. How to exit from test mode
Reset the unit. Turning ACC off, power off, momentary power down or panel detaching does not terminate the test mode.
â¢ Adjustable items 1 : Stereo Decoder 2 : Configuration 3 : Stereo decoder Adjustment 4 : Hi-Cut 5 : Field strength control Sub address : 9 Sub address : D Sub address : E Sub address : C Sub address : B
3. Test mode specifications of CD receiver
â¢ Pressing the Track Up key skip to tracks in the following sequence: No.9 â No.15 â No.10 â No.11 â No.12 â No.13 â No.14 â No.9 (repeats the cycle) â¢ Pressing the Track Down key skip to the track immediately before the track being played. â¢ Pressing Preset 1 key skip to track No. 28. â¢ Forced ejection is not provided.
â¢ Default values If they are not written in the EEPROM, the default values specified are set in IC10.
1. Enter the IC10 Adjustment mode by resetting the unit while holding preset 3 key + preset 6 key. 2. Select the TUNER source by pressing SRC. 3. When the adjustment mode is entered, the display shows 2-digit hex number. 4. When preset 1~5 is recalled, the setting values corresponding to the pressed number are displayed. (The displayed values are those in the RAM.) 5. Vary each setting value using and key. 6. Store the values in the corresponding preset number. 7. The settings can be performed individually for each item. (It is not required to store all the values together.) 8. After storing the values, reset the unit to exit from the adjustment mode. The values set in the EEPROM will be read during the resetting. 9. When the band is switched, there may be cases in which the preset number being displayed does not coincide with the stored setting value. To check this, be sure to recall the preset number after you switch the band.
4. Audio functions
â¢ Pressing the AUDIO key or the â â key on the remote controller initiates the Audio adjustment mode. â¢ In the Audio adjustment mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ The volume is -10dB (which is displayed as â30â). â¢ LOUDNESS is OFF. â¢ The Bass/Treble Up/Down and Balance/Fader Up/Down buttons function as full-boost/full-cut and full-front/full-rear respectively.
5. Menu mode (for 14segment model)
â¢ Pressing the CLK or the DNPP key on the remote controller initiates the Menu mode. â¢ In the Menu mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held depressed.) â¢ With the models incorporating RDS, the first operation in the menu becomes local seek.
1. The items that are not stored will be set to the default values. 2. Once a value is stored in memory, the value will always be used later. (It is not allowed to modify the setting values by switching the destination type.)
6. Version and operating hours display
â¢ The following table shows the key operations and resulting display information.
Key Operation Pressing Preset 1 Pressing Preset 2 Pressing Preset 3 Pressing Preset 4 Pressing Preset 5 Pressing Preset 6 Display Version (Date and time display) All display segments light up CD operating hours E2PROM (Adjustment data for IC10) CD ejection count Number of times adjustment for IC10