Fast Download,all pages present,an excellent copy.THis enabled to find the origional part numbers and chase them up. The cartridge is proving difficult to find but at least I know the origional part number.Thanks to all.
Very easy site. Great service and quick release for download. Manuals are of good quality.
Joop - The Netherlands
Text excerpt from page 4 (click to view)
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
3. How to Remove Clamper Ass'y
1. Remove screws.
4. How to Disassemble Clamper Ass'y
6. Tangential and Tilt Adjustment
1. Turn the power on with pressing the DISC 1 key. (Display shows "INSPECTION"; test mode.) 2. Press the DISC1 key in playback mode again. Display shows "Jitter *** %" 3. Turn off if cancel test mode.
5. How to Disassemble Traverse Unit
1. Move the traverse to upward by turning motor pulley ( ~ ). 2. Make the gap between the tray guide and guider(L) with driver( ) 3. Remove the screws( , ).