There are currently no product reviews.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
5 stars on this manual since it is the complete version, not the half manual you find free for download all over the web. Good job.
Thank you very much you are helping me a lot with my preferred hobby!!! this manual of an old TV is going to be very helpful!!!!
You are very honest competent great job very clear and well done!!!!
An excellent service manual contains dismantling locations of components, electronic adjustments,worth the money.
Caracteristiques,circuit adjusment,notes on schematis diagram,it's a good service manual,to live well,thanks.
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
3. How to Remove Clamper Ass'y
1. Remove screws.
4. How to Disassemble Clamper Ass'y
6. Tangential and Tilt Adjustment
1. Turn the power on with pressing the DISC 1 key. (Display shows "INSPECTION"; test mode.) 2. Press the DISC1 key in playback mode again. Display shows "Jitter *** %" 3. Turn off if cancel test mode.
5. How to Disassemble Traverse Unit
1. Move the traverse to upward by turning motor pulley ( ~ ). 2. Make the gap between the tray guide and guider(L) with driver( ) 3. Remove the screws( , ).
Guider (L) Protruding part Tray guide
Tangential adjustment screw
Tilt adjustment screw 2 Tilt adjustment screw 1 6 6 6