There are currently no product reviews.
This manual was exactly what i needed and could not find elsewhere. Price is not too high. Great !
ecelent I was reciver the service manual soon I fell so happy very complete 100% positive all by this store tanks atte Luis salazar
A great copy of the manual, and the only one I could find anywhere on the net! The circuit diagrams are easily readable, all component values marked and easy to see. A highly appreciated download!
Great Manual. This manual is available no where else. It was exactly what I was looking for.
The TEAC A-1500's Service Manual was instrumental in reviving this classic reel-to-reel. Not only does it have the schematics, exploded parts diagram and parts list, it also provided mechanical adjustment information that approximate factory default settings.
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR (DV-2070, DVF-9010)
1. How to open the door panel and the tray if not comes out.
(1) See the bottom of a set, then move the arm of the door mechanism by a screw driver (1) and pull out the door panel (2). (2) Move the rotary cam of the DVD mechanism by a screw driver (3), then pull out the tray and remove the tray panel (4).
2. How to remove the door panel.
(1) Remove 2 screws (5), then remove the door panel (6). (2) Remove 2 bosses (7), then remove the door escutcheon (8).
5 7 8
3. How to remove the moving door mechanism
1. Remove the 1 screw (9), Then pull the slider (0) till last 2. While raise the slider of left side, remove the slider from the bosses (-,=)
12 11 12