Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Text excerpt from page 4 (click to view)
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
3. How to Remove Clamper Ass'y
1. Remove screws.
4. How to Disassemble Clamper Ass'y
6. Tangential and Tilt Adjustment
1. Turn the power on with pressing the DISC 1 key. (Display shows "INSPECTION"; test mode.) 2. Press the DISC1 key in playback mode again. Display shows "Jitter *** %" 3. Turn off if cancel test mode.
5. How to Disassemble Traverse Unit
1. Move the traverse to upward by turning motor pulley ( ~ ). 2. Make the gap between the tray guide and guider(L) with driver( ) 3. Remove the screws( , ).