There are currently no product reviews.
have download a number of manuals todate , most are excellant, one or two sometimes a little difficult to read but a least avaialable, great site .
Excellent had everything I wanted, very happy with purchase
This service is relatively cheap, document is fast available, schematic is readable.
So far I´m a satisfied customer. I have only downloaded "TECHNICS SX-KN470 Service Manual" maybe I will use it later.
Good manual. It is complete and of high quality, both text and graphics. The schematics are with the original big size, so it can be viewed or printed without any loss of resulution and sharpness.
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
3. How to Remove Clamper Ass'y
1. Remove screws.
4. How to Disassemble Clamper Ass'y
6. Tangential and Tilt Adjustment
1. Turn the power on with pressing the DISC 1 key. (Display shows "INSPECTION"; test mode.) 2. Press the DISC1 key in playback mode again. Display shows "Jitter *** %" 3. Turn off if cancel test mode.
5. How to Disassemble Traverse Unit
1. Move the traverse to upward by turning motor pulley ( ~ ). 2. Make the gap between the tray guide and guider(L) with driver( ) 3. Remove the screws( , ).
Guider (L) Protruding part Tray guide
Tangential adjustment screw
Tilt adjustment screw 2 Tilt adjustment screw 1 6 6 6