There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!
Clear and complete service manual. Easy now to restore my old Kenwood KD-1500.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks for this "hard to find" service manual. This Sony PS212A is a very good turntable that needed to be restored !
Excellent quality on these manuals. Same as having the original printed manual and incredibly useful when doing a custom install like me. Keep it up on the good work.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR (DV-2070, DVF-9010)
1. How to open the door panel and the tray if not comes out.
(1) See the bottom of a set, then move the arm of the door mechanism by a screw driver (1) and pull out the door panel (2). (2) Move the rotary cam of the DVD mechanism by a screw driver (3), then pull out the tray and remove the tray panel (4).
2. How to remove the door panel.
(1) Remove 2 screws (5), then remove the door panel (6). (2) Remove 2 bosses (7), then remove the door escutcheon (8).
5 7 8
3. How to remove the moving door mechanism
1. Remove the 1 screw (9), Then pull the slider (0) till last 2. While raise the slider of left side, remove the slider from the bosses (-,=)
12 11 12