There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much
DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR (DV-2070, DVF-9010)
1. How to open the door panel and the tray if not comes out.
(1) See the bottom of a set, then move the arm of the door mechanism by a screw driver (1) and pull out the door panel (2). (2) Move the rotary cam of the DVD mechanism by a screw driver (3), then pull out the tray and remove the tray panel (4).
2. How to remove the door panel.
(1) Remove 2 screws (5), then remove the door panel (6). (2) Remove 2 bosses (7), then remove the door escutcheon (8).
5 7 8
3. How to remove the moving door mechanism
1. Remove the 1 screw (9), Then pull the slider (0) till last 2. While raise the slider of left side, remove the slider from the bosses (-,=)
12 11 12